Ubiquiti UniFi In-Wall HD
802.11ac Wave 2 Wi-Fi, 802.3af/802.3at PoE Access Point
Scalable enterprise Wi-Fi management UniFi® is the revolutionary Wi-Fi system that combines enterprise performance, unlimited scalability and a central management controller.
The UniFi IW HD AP has a refined industrial design and can be easily installed using the included mounting hardware.
Easily accessible through any standard web browser and the UniFi app (iOS or Android™), the UniFi controller is a powerful software engine ideal for high-density client deployments requiring low latency and high uptime performance.
Use the UniFi controller software to quickly set up and easily manage an enterprise Wi-Fi network.
RF map and performance features, real-time status, automatic UAP device detection and all advanced security options are seamlessly integrated.
Use the UniFi Controller to provision thousands of UniFi APs, map networks, quickly manage system traffic and provision additional UniFi APs.
View your RF environment, use UniFi.IW HD AP's RF environment functionality to detect and troubleshoot nearby interference problems, analyze radio frequencies, choose optimal AP placement, and configure settings.
Powerful RF performance features, advanced RF configuration and performance features include spectral analysis, airtime fairness and directionality.
Detailed analytics, use configurable reports and analysis to manage large populations and streamline troubleshooting.
Wireless Uplink, wireless uplink functionality enables wireless connection and connectivity between APs for extended range.
The UniFi AP wired uplink supports up to four wireless networks, downlinks in a single operating band, allowing wireless adoption of devices in their default state and real-time changes in network topology.
Guest Portal / Hotspot support, easy customization and options for guest portals include authentication, hotspot configuration and ability to use your own external portal server, apply different bandwidth rates (download/upload), limit total data usage and limit duration.
All UniFi access points include functionality:
- Built-in support for billing integration using major credit cards.
- Built-in support for coupon authentication.
- Built-in Hotspot Manager for coupon creation, guest management and payment refunds.
- Full hotspot customization and branding.
Multi-site management, a single UniFi controller in the cloud can manage multiple distributed sites.
WLAN groups, the UniFi controller can flexibly manage large deployment configurations. Create multiple WLAN groups and assign them to an AP radius. Each WLAN can be VLAN tagged. Dynamic VLAN tagging per Wi-Fi station (or RADIUS VLAN) is also supported.
The sleek UniFi In-Wall HD AP transforms a wall-to-Ethernet connection into a simultaneous dual-band.
802.11ac Wi-Fi access point with 4x4 MIMO technology. Available in single and 25-unit packages.
Easy mounting, back plate offers multi-hole mounting for use with a variety of 1-gang electrical wall boxes.
The unique provisioning LED provides administrator location tracking and alerts for each device.
With secondary Gigabit Ethernet, four ports are available - one of which offers PoE passthrough when the AP is powered by an 802.3at PoE+ switch.
With superior processing power, the UniFi IW HD AP is capable of complex operations (guest control, filtering and other resource-intensive tasks) that can slow down a less well-equipped AP.
Power over Ethernet (PoE) standard, the UniFi IW HD can be conveniently powered by an 802.3af or 802.at compatible switch. We recommend powering your UniFi IW HD with a UniFi PoE switch, available in 8*, 16, 24 and 48 ports with multiple power output options.
The PoE switch offers convenient IEEE 802.3af PoE / 802.3at PoE+ auto-sensing.
- Save money and save time, UniFi comes with a non-dedicated software driver that can be deployed on a PC, Mac or Linux on site; in the cloud.
- Powerful hardware, the UniFi IW HD AP features the latest 802.11ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO Wi-Fi technology.
- Intuitive UniFi Controller software configures and manages your access points with the easy-to-learn user interface.
- Unlimited expandable scalability: wirelessly deploy networks as large or small as needed. Start with one and expand to thousands while maintaining a single unified management system.
- Expand your coverage, with UniFi Controller software running on a NOC or in the cloud, administrators can manage multiple sites: multi-site, distributed and multi-tenant deployments for managed service providers.