Ubiquiti EP-S16 - UISP EdgePoint S16
Application-specific WISP control point with (16) Gigabit RJ45 ports and (2) SFP ports.
EdgePoint™ part of the EdgeMAX® platform. EdgePoint, the first WISP control point designed for specific applications, combines EdgeMAX routing features with fiber backhaul and versatile power capabilities.
EdgePoint includes FiberProtect to significantly reduce electrostatic discharge (ESD) and electromagnetic interference (EMI) failures, greatly improve data signal integrity and consolidate wired data backhaul onto a single fiber cable for long distance connectivity.
Breakthrough in tower installations
The EdgePoint's ability to use fiber significantly reduces static discharge and electromagnetic interference problems, improving signal integrity and consolidating all backhaul data onto a single fiber cable that can travel long distances.
Built specifically for WISPs
The first control point created specifically for WISPs, the EdgePoint combines the advanced capabilities of EdgeMax, fiber capacity and versatile power options.
All in One
A single device that eliminates the need for cabinets, bulky installations and excessive maintenance.
The reinforced box is able to withstand adverse weather conditions such as wind, rain and snow. The included cable sleeve protects the cables and the opening. There is the possibility to use your own conduit.
For EP-S16, the aggregation of Layer 2 links provides redundancies and increases profit share.
Versatile feeding options
It is powered by 54V which can come from DC or PoE. The EdgePoint can power all Ubiquiti 24V or 54V equipment, including the airFiber and airMAX families.
Intuitive user interface
The EdgePoint features a graphical interface designed for tuning and control. Accessible through the network port and a web browser, the user-friendly interface facilitates intuitive operation with a virtual representation of each port showing physical connectivity, speed and status.
Advanced features include:
- VLAN, Private VLAN, Voice VLAN
- Link Aggregation
- DHCP Snooping, IGMP Snooping
- TACACS+, RADIUS, 802.1X, MAC
Filtering and access lists (ACL)
- DiffServ, CoS
- Static Routing, Policy-Based Routing
Configuration by CLI
The CLI provides flexible command line configuration and offers the following:
- For power management, configuration and management of all advanced configurations
- The CLI can be accessed through:
- Power supply options
- 54VDC, 6A Terminal Block
- Dual PoE input
- (1) Console Port
- Data ports
- (16) RJ45 Ports
- (2) SFP+ Ports
- 16 RJ45 ports supporting PoE:
- PoE input and output
- (2) Ports with two options
- 54V, 1.5A Passive PoE Input
- 54 or 24V, 1.4A Passive PoE Output
- PoE Output
- (2), 54 or 24V, 1.4A
- (12) Puerto de salida de PoE pasivo, PoE+ or 24V, 0.7A
- Fiber protector for fiber optic strain relief
- Cable sleeve and option to use conduit (Not included)
- Flange recesses (flanges not included)
- Moorings for ease of installation
- Attachment for PicoStationM2HP (not included) to enable wireless management
- Pole anchor (wall anchor also included)