Radwin RWN-SU5505-2C50EX Subscriber Unit
[RWN-SU5505-2C50EX] Radwin RWN-SU5505-2C50EX Subscriber Unit
RADWIN HSU 505 ODU, CPE external antenna, 5.x GHz band, 5 Mbps external
OUTLET DESCUENTO DEL 90%
RADWIN HPMP HSU 505 Series
RWN-SU5505-2C50EX Subscriber Unit (HSU) provides high capacity access connectivity of up to 5 Mbps net aggregate throughput. RWN-SU5505-2C50EX supports 5.1 to 5.8 GHz and complies with ETSI regulations. The radio comes with an integrated antenna.
Variety of subscriber units – 5, 10, 25, 50, 100 Mbps
Upgrade subscriber units’ capacity via a software key
Small form factor MIMO subscriber units
OFDM, MIMO 2x2 / Diversity enables real NLOS deployment
Low and constant latency
Long range – 40 Km / 25 miles
Supporting Multiband : 2.3-2.4 or 2.5-2.7 or 3.3-3.8/3.65 or 4.9-6.0 or 5.7-6.4 GHz in the same unit
Coexists with RADWIN’s Point-to-Point solutions
The RADWIN 5000 high-capacity Point-to-Multipoint (HPMP) solution delivers up to 250 Mbps per sector. It is the ideal choice for last mile enterprise connectivity, high-endapplications that require guaranteed bandwidth per subscriber.
PoE injector not included
- Up to 50 Mbps net aggregated throughput
- Long range – up to 40 km/25 miles
- Guaranteed Service level Agreement (SLA) per HSU
- Exceptional short and constant latency
- Advanced MIMO, OFDM and Diversity technologies
- Robust and reliable operation in harsh conditions, extreme temperatures and nonline-of-sight scenarios
- Easy of operation and maintenance
Una vez que el usuario haya visto al menos un producto, este fragmento será visible.