HiWatch HWN-5208MH-8P 8 PoE ports
Up to 8 IP camera input With 8 PoE ports
Features and functions
Professional and reliable
- Dual operating system design to ensure high reliability of system operation
- ANR technology to improve storage reliability when the network is offline
- H.265/ H.265+/H.264/H.264+/MPEG4 video formats
- Connectable to third-party network cameras
- Up to 8 IP cameras can be connected
- Recording with up to 8 MP resolution
- Supports live viewing, storage and playback of the connected camera with up to 8 MP resolution
- Independent HDMI and VGA outputs are provided
- HDMI video output with up to 4K (3840 × 2160) resolution
- Up to 2 SATA interfaces can be connected for recording and backup purposes
- Storage space is effectively saved by 50% to 70% with the use of the H.264+ decoding format.
- 1 10 M/100 M/1000 Mbps self-adaptive network interface
- Adopts streaming encryption technology over TLS (enhanced SDK service and RTP over HTTPS protocol) providing a more secure streaming service (maximum 128 Mbps TLS streaming output bandwidth)
- Centralized management of IP cameras, including configuration, information import/export, real-time information display, bidirectional audio, update, etc.
- Connectable to Hikvision smart IP cameras and recording, playback and backup of VCA alarms can be performed.
- Supports VCA detection alarm
- Instant playback for the assigned channel during multichannel display mode
- Intelligent search of the selected area in the video; and intelligent playback for improved playback efficiency
- Supports hard disk quota and group modes; different capacities can be assigned to different channels
- Hik-Connect for easy network management