FlashStart FLASH-1000-LIC - Annual Internet Filtering License 1000
Annual license FlashStart Parental Control 1000 simultaneous users.
FlashStart is a cloud-based Internet filtering and malware mitigation technology for small and medium-sized businesses, educational institutions, government and anyone else. FlashStart requires no additional hardware or software and easily integrates with third-party access devices. In as little as 15 minutes, FlashStart can be connected, providing reliable, hassle-free filtering and monitoring.
- Anywhere, anytime: FlashStart is a cloud service. This means that the smart filtering technology is not installed on your device, it is hosted in a secure, remote location in many places around the world.
- Affordable solution: FlashStart: is a low cost, high quality service. Everyone deserves protection from the "bad things" that the Internet can bring. So FlashStart's pricing is designed to be affordable for everyone. Unlike all major competitors, we charge by the active number of concurrent users on our service. The number of potential users of FlashStart services is unlimited.
- About the technology: FlashStart Cloud runs on geographically diverse server farms, providing high service availability and low latency. Filtering is implemented using DNS technology that has no noticeable impact on end-user Internet performance. FlashStart only needs to inspect the very small DNS packets that precede the data transfer process requested by the user. There is no delay following data downloads. FlashStart automatically identifies the categories of content accessed by users and facilitates the definition of filtering rules. Rules can be created to monitor or block activity and a log of activity is maintained for 6 months. Filtering rules can be set by time of day and day of week and can vary for different user communities. FlashStart can also automatically block attempts to access known malware sites, ransomware sites or sites in any country deemed to be associated with a specific threat. Unintentional blocking can be efficiently resolved (various alternatives) to support a 'frustration-free' user experience.
- Regulatory Considerations: FlashStart complies with many existing regulatory requirements associated with indecency laws, child protection, data privacy, illegal blocking, government-approved blacklists, and more.
- Efficient Operation and Control: FlashStart provides a web-based management interface that allows a centralized IT support team to control multiple networks for multiple customers quickly and efficiently.
Router not included, compatible with Mikrotik routers.
Download the demo from this link