FTP Ethernet Cable CAT 6A Grey 100 cm
[DGT-DK-1644-A-010] FTP Ethernet Cable CAT 6A Grey 100 cm
Patch cable FTP, Cat 6A, 100cm, grey, zero halogen
Patch cable FTP, Cat 6A, 1 m, grey, zero halogen
Future-oriented standards and high-end quality for your network.
- With LSZH (Low Smoke Zero Halogen) sheath for best fire behaviour and low smoke emissions.
- Transparent yellow colored plug with metal shielding for easy identification of Category 6A (500 MHz)
- Conductor: Copper (Cu)
- PoE+ ready
The DIGITUS® Category 6A Class EA patch cords are manufactured and tested to the ISO/IEC 11801 and DIN EN 50173 Category 6 A specifications. They will guarantee the installed cabling system is compliant with the ISO & EN channel specification requirements and will provide optimum performance levels of DIGITUS® Category 6A cabling. The performance is tested up to 500 MHz inclusive performance characteristics such as near end cross talk (“NEXT”). DIGITUS® patch cords are designed and produced to fulfill the highest requirements of various application areas in full volume. Each cable is fitted with a molded boot which comes with kink protection and strain relief. Furthermore the boot is equipped with a latch protection that prevents the latching lever against breaking. You can easily identify the Category 6A, because of the transparent yellow colored connector.
- 2x RJ45 (8P8C) connectors
- Boots with kink protection, strain relief and latch protection
- Length marking on boot
- Conductor: Cu
- Halogen free: yes
- Cable type: S/FTP
- Pin assignment: 1899-12-31 01:01:00.000
- Length: 1
- Colour outer sheath: Grey
- Category: 6A (IEC)
- AWG-size: 26
- Anti-kink sleeve: Moulded-on
- Type of connector connection 1: RJ45 8(8)
- Type of connector connection 2: RJ45 8(8)
- Cable construction: 4x2
- Fire retardant version: yes
- Colour anti-kink sleeve: Grey
- Locking lever: yes
- NVP value: 76
- Oil resistant (acc. EN 60811-404): no
Una vez que el usuario haya visto al menos un producto, este fragmento será visible.